Designed for Strategic Leadership Teams, Sales Teams, Customer Service Teams, and Business Project Teams, with anything from 6 to 60 attendees.
These can be
- one-off sessions
- or included as part of an Away Day or Regional Team Meeting or Sales Meeting, for example.
- part of a series of masterclasses
Often, these are held ‘off-site’ and have attracted the nickname, “Hotel Half-Days”.
Each session is 3-hours, and is interactive, action-provoking, high-impact and motivating, as well as providing some specific tools you can take away and deploy immediately to enhance performance and improve results.
Every session is tailored to your needs, typically covering up to three elements – Goals, Focused Action, Mindset.
Some clients like Phil to cover aspects of all three elements in just one session, others have these elements as a series of half-day sessions delivered over a set period of time.
The choice is yours, although Phil will guide you as part of an initial exploratory discussion.
The First Element – From Goal-Setting to Goal-Getting
How to cultivate the culture of achievement.
- How to create a compelling world-class Vision
- Why your SMART goals are probably working against you.
- ASMs. The 90-day goals system.
- The FEVER formula: creating instant breakthroughs.
The Second Element – Taking Focused Action
How to enhance performance in your Key Result Areas
- Business Beyond the Quagmire – How to get into the productivity zone.
- Overcoming the Procrastination Pandemic.
- The Key Factor – in any goal
- The Ultimate Time Effectiveness System
The Third Element – The Success Mindset
How to sustain the breakthrough
- Understanding your Thought-Print and the Psychology of Achievement
- Mindset Triangulation – how to change your state, enhance your performance, and dramatically improve your results, in an instant.
- Creating Daily Rhythm and Flow
- Your Visualis-ACTION Toolkit – a short, simple daily mindset ritual that creates lasting success.
These sessions are not just about ‘being more motivated’, but about creating tangible results where you notice a specific and significant positive change in performance.
It’s not a quick fix, but you will notice some specific changes within a very short space of time, and many teams have felt the turnaround they needed began right here… .
If you feel your team could be achieving even greater results
if you just want to inject some zest to your away day…
let’s have an initial exploratory discussion.
email Phil’s PA, Sharon – Sharon@philolley.com