- Phil’s moving and impactful story is utterly transfixing, utterly memorable. The guy who died… who descended “the white tunnel” and remembers every moment. It’s a powerful message for any audience to hear, and provides a genuine depth to his delivery.
- His style is also fun, with a serious and significant message. His sessions are interactive – a cocktail of appropriate humour and high energy, peppered with anecdotes and real-life examples, which creates a unique engagement with the audience.
- Delegate feedback is always very high. Phil has a knack of tapping into the challenges faced by an audience, because he takes care to discuss the needs of the delegates with organisers and event managers in advance. He’s not one of those celebrities who trots out the same stories each time. Phil takes professional pride in tailoring every talk to the needs of the audience.
- Phil uses clear language. There’s no jargon, no platitudes, no “hocus pocus”. His incisive content is distilled into immediately use-able takeaways.
- Phil has wide experience – a background in the military, in sales and in business means he knows how people perform in pressure situations, and how to overcome adversity.
- Phil is a published author. Publishers like Pearson (one of the UKs largest publishing houses) are very particular about which books they publish… only the very best get to the bookshelves. Phil’s books have made it to a worldwide audience. So the way he articulates his message and communicates his ideas is clear, creative, well thought out, and credible.
- Phil’s mission is being the most significant factor in his clients’ success, other than they themselves. He is on a mission to help people supercharge their performance, dramatically enhance their results, and lead fulfilled lives. And it shows!
- Noted for being very easy to work with, Phil will go the extra mile in helping you make your event a success. He will stay behind, answer questions, and sign books. He will be adaptable and work closely with conference organisers and event managers to ensure the success of the event, above all else.
- Phil runs a successful business. His principles are not “text book theory”… his material is tried, tested and proven to work. He’s current, and his material is highly practical because he still works very closely with individual clients, teams, businesses, and organisations keeping his content up to date and relevant.
- The testimonials Phil has received, and continues to receive from delighted audiences say it all.
> Company Conferences
> Leadership / Management Teams
> Sales Teams
> Business Associations & Professional Institutes
Most Requested Topics
> Goal Setting
> Motivation & Mindset
> The NEXUS Code
“Phil’s charismatic and energetic delivery instantly grabbed the audience: peppered with a combination of amusing anecdotes which helped drive home the key messages, he challenged us to raise our game at every turn, and rounded the day off with a final breakthrough act that lifted the roof!”
Tracey Wright, Commercial Development Manager, IOSH
“Phil Olley is one of those rare motivational speakers who is able to leave his magic with his audience. Not only did he completely re-energise a diverse audience of Time Bank participants at the end of a heavy conference day, but for the rest of our UK Conference participants and speakers kept referring back to him. Time with Phil Olley is truly time well spent.”
Stuart Callison, Director, Time Banks UK
“Thank you for your superb contribution last week. It was exactly what was needed. You will be pleased to know that every delegate spoke extremely highly of your contribution on their feedback forms and there is no greater accolade than that.”
Mick Knight, Sales Training Manager, Scottish Equitable
“Thank you for speaking at our recent sales meeting. I know from the feedback from our development team that they thoroughly enjoyed your contribution to the day. Everyone is now running scared of Jim given his new-found strength.”
Kevin McLeod, Regional Director of Sales, Bank of Scotland
Our April meeting produced a brilliant presentation from Phil Olley. Phil gave us an exceptional insight into our own internal thought processes, producing fast and fluent ideas in his own incomparable style.
Bob Marshall, Chairman, LIA
I booked Phil to speak at the inaugural event for our Business Club and I could not have made a better choice. He delivered an outstanding presentation, with very appropriate injections of humour and audience participation. Every delegate took away a number of real tips to use and the feedback was as positive as for any event we have staged. I would like to use Phil again, and I have no hesitation recommending him.
Mike Stokes, Chief Executive, The Business Club Lincolnshire
Phil’s unique style of interactive presentation gave the audience exposure to his ideas by encouraging reaction. He has the edge on other motivational speakers as he not only points out our objectives, needs and opportunities, but inspires and encourages action from his audience. He is a dynamic force and makes a significant impact on any audience.
Lynn Barron-Ladd, Chairman, FWIB
All who listened to Phil were impressed and motivated by what they heard. Make sure you have the opportunity yourself to listen to Phil Olley sometime in the future.
David Strachan, Chairman, LIA North Scotland
Brilliant session – funny, engaging, powerful, practical.
Just fabulous – and everyone loved your content and YOU!
Peter Thomson, Peter Thomson International
A fantastic success – your session ended the day perfectly. It certainly stuck with the teams as the following day I witnessed teams setting their own visions which were way above the targets we had set them!
Jim Hughes, Pepsico
“What a great session! Thank you so much; all the team really enjoyed the afternoon, and came away motivated and full of enthusiasm!
You have something really special that you share with everyone!”
Jayne Cahill, UK Sales Manager, SDI Ltd